My experience in working with “tutorials” is that they are often way too complicated for newbies, and even when you get more experienced, as I now am, they are often intended to teach you to make something complex that you don’t need, rather than teach you how to master one simple step.
In addition, they often call for “materials” you don’t have and will have to download, make, or buy. When I come across a tutorial that has a long list of materials to be assembled before I can start, I usually don’t start.
These are simple tutorials, except maybe for the listing template, which I made as simple as possible.
And as someone recently pointed out, they are Niteflirt-safe for your listings and homepages.
- Html basics
- More advanced html
- Html tips and tutorials for your Niteflirt listing
- Changing feedback and page link color on your listing
- Scrolling marquees (slideshows)
- Listing template design tutorial
A simple table-based Niteflirt listing template with a customization tutorial. Great for those who are new to HTML but want to be able to create their own listing.
- Putting a wishlist on your page
- Putting your listing in a table with borders
- Niteflirt buttons
- Putting an image or colored background in your listing
- Using symbols and special characters in your title and HTML
- Photos and your listing
- Working with colors
- Paintshop Pro and your listing
- Adding a photo margin
- Watermarking photos
- Page and listing background tutorials
- Tips on using Niteflirt
Did I save you time and money? If you’re feeling generous, you can tip me by sending me an Amazon gift certificate.
Need more help, or don’t want to wait until you learn how to do this yourself? More info…
Got a question? Email me!